Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bad April Fools Jokes

Everyone loves a good practical joke, but the key part is practical. Today as April fools day I have been exposed to some real stupid jokes. Today some idiot tried to spread a rumor the Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice was killed in Iraq om a visit. Someone at work called her sister to say their best friend was in a car accident and was in a coma. Another bone head called her boyfriend to say the house was on fire, and another to tell her boyfriend she was pregnant.

I'm sorry but these are not practical jokes these are foolish immature pranks that could harm other people. These are also the kind of bone head pranks make you look like an ass. So have fun on April fools day but please remember to use common sense.

Zemanta Pixie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can relate. I have my fair share of April fools jokes gone bad.