Monday, March 31, 2008

What Kind of Wine Am I?

My wife Joy sent me this tag. I am not really a drinker person. I only drink occasionally aside from this I have a heart issue problem. Right now I have Adams Sandlier beer I have be almost a month now. I did not drink them all because I just started taking my pills for cholesterol. It said that it is not advisable to drink this pills with a beer. So better safe than sorry right?





You Are Pinot Noir



Sophisticated and worldly, you probably know more about wine than most drinkers.

You have great taste, and you approach all aspects of life with a gourmet attitude.

You believe that the little things in life should be cherished and enjoyed... and of the best quality possible.

And while you may take more time to eat a meal or tour a city, it's always time well spent.



Deep down you are: A seductive charmer



Your partying style: Refined. And you would never call it "partying"



Your company is enjoyed best with: Stinky expensive cheese

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am not a wine drinker too. but would also like to know what kind of wine i am. *wink*

Anonymous said...

thanks done with the tag...

Anonymous said...

I am a big fond of drinking wing specially of scotch wine. but many times you can be cheated by wine names so it would be better to know some wine words which can be helpful in knowing what type of brand it is. and about its authenticity.

Envelope Printing | UPrinting.com said...

LOL! I don't know much about wines. But I got a Sauvignon Blanc. And I don't even know what that is! Hahaha~ :D