Saturday, June 14, 2008

No More Depression

As you have most likely noticed I have not touched my blog in a while. It was because I was depressed for losing my page rank. I worked hard and acquired a page rank of 3 and was able to start making some money with my blog. I was happily doing some tasks and making some cash flow.

Then Google stuck it to me because those scumbags think they are the only ones on the web who should make a profit. So Google took away my page rank because of the companies who where paying me for my opinion on certain products and services.

Now that my page rank is gone the tasks have all dried up. So the jerks that caused me to loose my page rank in the first place have abandoned me because I lost my page rank. Quite a fickle bunch.

Google whole existence is based on those of us who create a constant stream of content, but then they screw us for taking advantage of our hard work. They would not complain if it were Google Ad Sense you made money on, but screw anyone else.

Smorty, Pay Per Post, Blogertize and the rest want you to build up your page rank so that they can assign you tasks were you blog about a topic and receive compensation. This causes The Lord God Google to take away you page rank if you do too many of them in to short a period of time. As soon as your page rank disappears they act like they don’t know you even around any more until you regain your page rank.

So the moral of the story is if you are going to do any paid posts make sure that you do several posts in-between the paid posts so that Google will do punish you. You worked hard to get that page rank be cautious how you use it.

Zemanta Pixie

2 comments:

Photoshop Brushes said...

Google whole existence is based on those of us who create a constant stream of content

jamie - blogger said...

without us google would be powerless