Friday, May 9, 2008

Starting a New Website

If your thinking about starting up a new website one of the first thing you must consider is what is the purpose of my website. What do I want to accomplish do I want to sell a product, do I want to educate someone about some subject that I have knowledge. It's like going to college you need to have some idea why your there, besides partying of course. You think what is my major. Well you need to do that with your new website,

After you have a idea in my for your site you need to consider website design. You need to have a web site that is both functional and stylish. It not you will look amateurish and no one will take you serious. You can design your own platform or you can choose a pre-made template and some are free or you can find a top notch service to design the site for you. I suggest a free template if possible to get started you can always reinvest your money and upgrade later.

The 3rd thing you need to do after your website design is to pick a hosting service to put your web site on. There are many find hosting services to choose from so do your homework and choose wisely. The last thing to do once you know what your site will be about, once you have made your web site design, and after you have picked your hosting package is to promote your site to drive traffic to your site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think about make new site and i have read your post nice post

Photoshop Tutorials said...

I think about make new site and i have read your post nice post