Monday, May 19, 2008

The Ice Cream Bribe

Strawberry Ice Cream with StrawberriesImage via WikipediaAs a parent I am always looking for ways to motivate my kids to be on their best behavior. This is easier said then done. It seems Joy and I are always on their case about cleaning their room and putting away their toys. We are always challenged to get them to eat something besides junk food.

So Joy had an idea. If the kids behave all week, If they clean their room and not make the baby sitter pull out all her hair then we will give them a special treat. We will take them out for Ice Cream on Sunday Afternoon.

I'm not sure it will work but what the hey I get Ice Cream too. So will try it for awhile and let you know if it works. But even if it dos not I will try to convince Joy to keep trying because hey I get to eat Ice cream. LOL.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love iced cream so much and think this is a great bribe. Hopefully it works so you get some too.

Anonymous said...

I guess you are just seeking an excuse to eat ice cream :)...lol
8th June is marked as Ice cream day, so great time ahead to enjoy large scoops of the yummy ice creams.

Anonymous said...

Haha great incentive, I will have to try this too. Just make sure not to much ice cream!

Anonymous said...

Here well arranged and varied posts appear again and again. I look gladly here past. Many greetings from the center of Germany!

Anonymous said...

ha! that's really nice! :D