Saturday, March 15, 2008

Computer Issues

An IBM HDD head resting on a disk platter. Since the drive is not in operation, the head is simply pressed against the disk by the suspension.Image from WikipediaSorry for no updates recently but I have been having a month of Mondays if you know what I mean. Because my wife Joy had the new of the two computers we switched off so I could play some of my new games I got at Christmas. After we switched off computers so I wouldn’t have to spend money upgrading mine.

Then I got the virus from hell that I fought with for days and lost the battle. I ended up formatting my hard drive and reinstalling all the software. A day or two latter Joy started having issues with my old computer. So since she is making money blogging and to this point I am not we switched computers again.

She was happy to have her computer back and I was back to square one. The stupid computer was not registering that it even had a hard drive. After so computer surgery and a few dozen choice words from me it finally registered the existence of the hard drive that once again was reformatted. Once again I have had to go and reinstall all the software all over again.

So if I haven’t responded to your shouts or posted anything new or visited your blog recently please forgive me and blame the “xxx xxxx” computer not me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what type of OS do u us?
ive been using vista for the past a year n never had virus problem.
didnt know either vista is grea or i know how to take care of my laptop. =P