Friday, February 1, 2008

The Super Bowl Bet

New England Patriots helmetImage from WikipediaAs a resident of Massachusetts I bet you can’t guess who I am pulling for in the Super Bowl, of course the undefeated soon to be perfect New England Patriots. But one guy at work is not. He is a Giant’s fan. Now if you live in New York or somewhere else in the universe that’s okay. But we Bostonian’s take are sports and our rivalry with New York very seriously.

Clarence who is convinced that the Giant’s will prevail has said if his team loses this Sunday he will come to work on Monday in his wife’s dress. I don’t know about you but I think this guy is nuts. If making NFL history is not enough for you it cheer for a Pat’s victory on Sunday then how about cheering for a fool losing a bet and wearing a dress.

No matter what your reason I hope you will join me Sunday in cheering for the Perfect Pat’s in their next history setting game. If he loses and is man enough to show up Monday in a dress I promise to take a picture to share with you.
Zemanta Pixie

6 comments:

www.gallery802.com said...

I like this post very much.

Kitchen Sinks said...

Good work...keep it up. It is very interesting.

gallery84.com said...

It is a great blog which I wanted before.

New Car Prices said...

I like your personality,you must be a disciplinary person becoz you are an ex-service man.

Kreuzfahrt said...

Hm...interesting way of recreation!
Like your taste.

Roger said...

Sports is a part of living which keeps more healthier and support to your brain to well development.