Saturday, January 26, 2008

My First Tag

My new blogger friend Rosemarie tagged me with this.

How long have you been blogging?

One full day Can you believe it?

What inspired you to write a blog, and who are your mentors?

I was inspired by my wife Joy. She has been blogging for a while now. She thinks I'm an excellent writer and have an opinion about everything. I wonder what my opinion is about that?

What are the 3 things that you love about being online?

Meeting new fiends, learning the wonderful land of bloggers, and having an outlet to express myself.

What are the three things that you struggle with in the online-world?

Finding how someone did that on their site, How to drive more traffic to my site, and how did they do that. I know I said that last part twise but I really want to know.

*************************************************************************************
Cut and paste the following starting here. I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially! The benefits of Viral Linking:* - One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!* - Increase your Google PageRank fast* - Attract large volume of new traffic to your site* - Build your community* - Make new friends!
Petradear,Sorrounded By Everything,Fun World,Travel Anywhere, ,asawakomahalko-1, asawakomahalko-2,, asawakomahalko-4, My Journey, Celebrate Life, Thoughtsandrants , Married With Children, (add your link here).

1 comments:

josh said...

Well as far as getting traffic to your site is concerned, joining MyBlogLog seemed to work :-)

Your posts so far are thoughtful and entertaining.

Keep it up!