Saturday, April 5, 2008

French Canadian Roots

Because I have been tracking my Step- Father Allen Linneaus Lunn and his family roots I decided to work on my Mother's side of the family along with real father Roger Turgeon. So I decided to start another blog to profile all the people on that side of the family.

The new blog name is French Canadian Roots. This blog will trace my ancestors who came to America, back threw Canada and hopefully all the way back to France. This will be challenging considering I don't speak French.

The families I am researching are: Jean, Ouellette, Turcutte, Michard, Mercier, Dube, Chaput, Turgeon, Lachance, and Silvestre.

Because this is the family photo album with lots of mystery people I decided to have a section showing some of these individuals. It is my hope that someone researching the same families will stumble across the sight and help identify some of those individuals.

0 comments: