Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Version of the Lord's Prayer

Andrea Previtali, TrinitàImage from WikipediaMy precious heavenly father. You are so holy and just. You are the king of both the living and the dead. May your kingdom come quickly in your return to earth. May your will be done in me in obedience even as it was done in our precious heart the Lord Jesus Christ. Please meet my needs according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Forgive me all the sins that I have committed against both God and men. I willing forgive everyone who has ever said, thought or done any sin against me. Lead me in the paths of your righteousness and keep me on the straight and narrow path of life, protect me from the lies and deception of the devil so that I may please you in all things and bring a smile to your face.

Amen

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The version of your prayer looks fine, How you get idea for your own version of prayer.