Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Wedding Favors

Not long ago I went to the fanciest wedding I had ever been to. After the wedding was over the wedding favors were chocolate covered apples. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed eating the treat but candy bars etc for wedding favors just doesn't create that long term memories that weddings should.

Why go cheesy when there are so many cool wedding favors to choose from. There are heart shaped measuring spoons, heart shaped mint tins, bride and groom bottle stoppers and even heart shaped salt and pepper shakers. With so many ideas to choose from forget chocolate bars that eaten before the guests get home.

If I was going to advise someone planning a wedding I would suggest to you to check out a site I saw while surfing the wed the other day, Truly Wedding Favors. They have lots of choices such as those mentioned above. So if your planning a wedding or know someone who may be check them out.

0 comments: