Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Social Network

I just signed up for a new social network called 3GB Community. It is like some of the other social network sites like Friendster, Facebook, and others. I just love sites like this were you can meet new friends and interesting people.

My user name is Bigroger01. Come on over and join the sight and add yourself to my friends list today. That site again is join 3gb community www.3gb.biz. Stop being the one who finds out about everything after the fact be the trend setter and get your free account today, join 3gb community www.3gb.biz



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is new with this website? Or they are just a clone of their well known similar websites? I think I will try for myself anyway
Cheers

Photoshop Brushes said...

hey

have heard about stumbleupon site