Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm Finally Somebody

Today I was finally approved for PayPerPost. Seems like a hundred years ago I started my lot at blogging. You need to do a lot of posts and be diligent in your work, but eventually you reap the reward of approval. Today I reap the fruit of my labor.

In case your from the planet Pluto and have never herd of PayPerPost let me tell you a bit about them. They are a company that will pay you to blog about companies that want to advertise their products. These companies no that word of mouth advertising is the best form of advertising there is. That is like when you tell your friends about a good movie or a great restaurant. Well on the web word of mouth comes from bloggers who are always eager to share their opinion about something.

The great thing is that PayPerPost pays me to spread the word on top quality products and services by top quality advertisers. What I like is that I am never forced to take an assignment. If I don't approve of the product or service I can pass on the assignment. That means my readers can be sure that the opinions are for real. I love the idea of getting paid to post but lets face it integrity is more important.

But based on the quality of advertisers my wife has been able to post about I feel secure that I will feel comfortable with my money making recommendations.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried once PPP but as an advertiser and I was more than happy. Never tried as a publisher but I will soon.