Monday, January 28, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese and the Thong Underwear

Chuck E. Cheese'sImage via WikipediaThe other day we were invited to my nephew’s eight-birthday party at Chucky Cheese. As an adult it’s kind of a pain but hey the kids love it. With half the machines broken and an unlimited amount of punks engaged in total anarchy I tried to keep an eye on my two girls. Then once again it happened, some bimbo bending over to assist her illegitimate kid and displaying the top portion of her thong underwear.

The first time I saw this display I just laughed to myself and said why would anyone wear that type of underwear to a family place. But the last four times I have taken my children to Chucky Cheese it has happened to me. I know you think I’m just checking out woman’s butts and maybe I am. But we really have to ask the question. Why would you wear sexy underwear to a kids place?

Isn’t the purpose of sexy underwear to excite your potential partner during foreplay? Are these bimbos expecting to get lucky at Chucky Cheese? Please give me break. As much as we guys like to look at a shapely figure there is a proper time and place for everything. So gals unless your out clubbing wear some draws.
Zemanta Pixie

1 comments:

Tropic Food said...

Oh yes, it was a really funny moment!